Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks to Melissa we now have a blog!! I think it's a great way to keep in touch so I will do my best to keep it up to date!
September has been very busy! I got to make a wonderful trip down to see Brad and Jenny and family. Baby Hannah and Preston were adorable. I flew down and then drove back up with Jenny while Brad stayed home for testing. Then I was home for a week and Gary and I spent a wonderful relaxing week at Lake Powell with great friends. I had one day at home and then flew to Washington DC for a National Eagle Forum Conference. I went to Mount Vernon with my friend Dalane and spent the rest of the time in meetings where we received great training and updates on current issues across the country. I got back late last night and am still having a little jet lag.

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

I just wanted to be the first to leave a comment on your blog. I'm so cool! And thanks for the Andy Williams tunes...You know how to pick 'em!

-Brad

Lori Thornbrue said...

I, too, think this is a great way to stay in touch. You have been busy with fun things!!!
Wasn't conference great?
Lori

Lori Thornbrue said...

By the way, did you pick up on the 'greater Kansas City Temple'? That is Jackson County Missouri!!
Are we close to the last days? I think so!

Anonymous said...

You are going to keep up to date?????? I think you forgot....